Keto Bacon and Kimchi Deviled Eggs
Among the many deviled egg recipes, one of the few that stands out is the one with bacon and kimchi. Surprisingly, it's a good match that you'll surely love. Truly a unique dish that's packed with deliciousness in one explosive bite!
- 3 Eggs hard boiled
- 1 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Kimchi chopped
- 1 Tbsp Bacon bits
- ½ tsp light Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp chopped SpringOnions
- 1 tsp toasted SesameSeeds
- Peel eggs and cut inhalf. Separate yolks from the whites.
- Combine egg yolks,mayonnaise, kimchi, bacon bits, soy sauce, and spring onions in a bowl. Mixuntil well combined.
- Spoon mixture intoegg white halves.
- Garnish with springonions and sesame seeds.