Keto Cheese Biscuits
These cheese biscuits use almond flour which is a popular low carb flour, so it's definitely keto-approved. Enjoy these during snack time, or at any part of the day. It's so good you would want to have these always at hand!
- ¼ cup shredded CheddarCheese
- 3 Tbsp Almond Flour
- 1 Egg Yolk
- pinch Black Pepper
- Combine allingredients in a bowl and knead into a smooth dough.
- Line a baking sheetwith parchment and preheat the oven to 220C.
- Place dough inbetween sheets of parchment and flatten with a rolling pin.
- Cut intoserving-sized pieces and prick holes on the surface with a fork.
- Transfer onto theprepared baking sheet and bake for 6-8 minutes.