Keto Chicken Florentine
Craving for a meal that is rich in flavor and easy to cook? Then this Chicken Florentine will definitely satisfy you!You can prepare this hearty meal even if you struggle with cooking. Perfect to serve during dinner with your loved ones, in cold weather too.
- ¼ Chicken Leg Chilcken
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Shallots minced
- 1½ cups Chicken Stock
- 2 tbsp Heavy Cream
- 1 cup fresh Spinash
- pinch salt and pepper to taste
- Melt butter in a pan then sprinkle shallots.
- Add chicken on top of the shallots. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add enough stock to barely cover the chicken. Bring to a simmer.
- Cover and poach over low heat for 20-25 minutes.
- Take chicken out of the pan and set aside.
- Reduce pan juices to approximately a quarter of a cup.
- Add spinach and heavy cream. Simmer over low heat until sauce isslightly thick.
- Return chicken into the pan.
- Serve hot.