Keto No-bake Chocolate Chip Cookies
Have you just started with your keto diet but you already miss your all-time favorite chocolate chip cookie? Worry no more as we share this cookie recipe that's so good you wouldn't think it's perfect for keto-ers.A dessert or snack with just the right amount of sweetness that's still low in carbs. So, go ahead and treat yourself by trying this no-bake choco-chip cookie that is packed with goodness!
- 4 oz Cream cheese softened
- 2 oz Butter softened
- 1 Tbsp Erythritol
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ⅓ cup Almond Flour
- ¼ cup sugar-free Chocolate Chips
- Combine cream cheese,butter, erythritol, and vanilla extract in a food processor. Pulse untilsmooth.
- Add in the almondflour and blend until into a smooth dough.
- Fold the chocolatechips into the mixture.
- Divide the dough intoballs and gently flatten into shape.
- Chill until ready toserve.