Keto Sandwich Bread
Ever heard of a keto sandwich bread? Wondering how you can make it? This meal is similar to a pancake which relies purely on kitchen staples such as eggs, flour, baking powder, and oil. But instead of milk, heavy cream is used. It is light-textured, soft, and can be paired with a variety of healthy foods.
- 1 large Egg
- 2 Tbsp Heavy Cream
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- Pour olive oil into amicrowave-safe dish, coating the bottom and sides evenly.
- Add in egg and heavy cream.Beat until well mixed.
- Stir in coconut flourand baking powder.
- Spread the batterevenly into the dish with a rubber spatula.
- Cook in the microwavefor 1-2 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.